What happens next?
March 28, 2012 in About Day of DH
Thank you all for the brilliant conversation of yesterday’s Day of Digital Humanities! Checking this morning the system says we had 331 members, though I suspect there will be many inactive registrations.
This note is about what happens next.
- Feel free to take a few days to fill in posts that you didn’t have time to finish. Add photos and edit until you are happy. We won’t turn off the system for a couple of weeks.
- Please consider categorizing your posts and/or adding tags. We hope we can use these to provide a way to navigate the posts.
- Please read what others wrote and comment. Make connections. You can use the Activity page to read what others wrote: http://dayofdh2012.artsrn.ualberta.ca/activity/
- If you didn’t have time to participate and want your blog deleted please write Peter Organisciak <firstname.lastname@example.org> or Kamal Ranaweera <email@example.com>.
- As you may have noticed the Day of DH is a centerNet initiative. We run it without funding through volunteer help. We are looking for partners, especially centres that would like to help or take it over next year. Would your center like to host it?
We will not send around too many messages, the Day is over, but we will keep you informed.
Geoffrey Rockwell, Stan Ruecker, Peter Organisciak, Megan Meredith-Lobay, and Julianne Nyhan