Arrangements have been made for those who are observing the holiday YOM KIPPUR during the conference. 
Home arrow Banff Tips
Banff, Alberta PDF Print E-mail

Click on the following links regarding general information about Banff:

Banff FAQs 

Town of Banff

Banff Fact Sheet

Banff/Lake Louise Tourism

Parks Canada - Banff National Park of Canada

Banff Park Museum National Historic Site of Canda

Banff Upper Hot Springs

Banff Weather - 5-day Forecast

Canada uses 110-volt electrical systems at 60 hertz. You will need a voltage transformer/converter for your electrical appliances if they operate on a different voltage. There are different types of converters for different types of appliances. Small electronics, razors and non-heating appliances can operate with a 50-watt converter. Heating appliances such as hair dryers, irons, coffee makers and other high-powered electrical appliances need a 1600-watt converter. You can purchase combination converters for both types. Main wall sockets and plugs for 110-volts are two parallel flat blades. If those sockets are different from the ones used in your country, then you will need a socket converter. Please see the pictures below:







© 2015 6th International Conference of the Mental Lexicon
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL License.